Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sticking to the promises I make to myself.


New year eve's today!

Turning 20 in 11 hours.
It's 2012. But I don't want to be 20.
20 is the year where people starts to really look at you as an adult. And expect you to pick up your responsibility.


Those who are born in 1992, YOU PEOPLE, be 20.



I'll be in denial stage till 3rd December 2012.

Its the last day YEAR that I have the number: 1 at the front of my age. Unless YOU want to live till a hundred years old.

Heck, 35 seems old! *freaks out*



Bet most of you have a long long long lists of new year resolutions.

I only have two things on my list. 

Go to all my classes, no misses, unless it's important, or I have an MC, or event. 
and
Spend less. WAY LESS. 


Wish me luck, and pity me. I'm still 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment