Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I started making cookies. Just in case Santa gets hungry.

I've been listening to Christmas songs for the past few days.


Recorded a Christmas Jingle in the studio 2 days ago.

Here's the result: CLICK HERE
I can't upload it here, don't ask why, but its the same. ONE click away.


Quite proud of it, actually. Being a DJ and everything. Never thought I could do it, but, HERE I AM!

Tune in to me every MONDAY from 1-2pm. Radio MMU < click here for the website.



Life's good. When you have things to do, events to plan and things to expect.


All I want for Christmas is You.

WHO Thought of that tittle? I mean yeah, I want you, but FOR CHRISTMAS?


Give me a full on party anytime. I'm craving for one. I need my adrenaline pumping.

or Snowing right here.


But since Global warming is causing everything go haywire, I won't be surprised if it snows. but then, it might be an apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment