Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 is...

Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, raking my brains, thinking what I did this year.

Picture of the year.

Well, 2011 has been.. eventful. I've done things that I've never thought I could ever do.

When 2011 first started, I thought my life would be the same old home-college-home routine, and that I'll be studying in Taylors.

Then March came, and I got myself enrolled into MMU. Life's been turned upside down, it's been GREAT!
Especially, since I joined the DJs.

I specially learnt that, life outside the private college's wall is so much more interesting. I thought Taylors is all that. Taylors is good, yes, I know, but its mainly about the friends, and the hangout, and the money spending. The activity that we do, is minimum.

While in MMU, activities is what makes the university alive. By joining the club, I get my chance to go on-air every week, and to EMCEE for the ASC, performance and be part of event committees. This, is life.

[I have my mum to thank for, actually. Took a lot of convincing to get me into MMU. If I were still in Taylors, I'd probably be the spoiltbrat like everybody else. no offence.]


Then, there is me highlighting my hair. Told myself I'd never do that, but well, I did, and I've not regretted it. At least I still keep my hair colour.

And then there's my first job before university. Not to earn money, but to pass time. Planned to work in some kind of office or some sort, then freak out i'll rot to death on the office table, end up working in MPH. Which, isn't working at all, so to say. I'm PAID, to be in a bookshop. Frankly, I'm a book lover. So, working in a book shop is like being at home!

There are, of course some low point from all these excitements, but, I'm willing to put this away, and step into the new year.

It's too dull, so i add a picture.


Promise myself I'll end 2011 in a happy note.

No comments:

Post a Comment