Friday, May 18, 2012

Yes, i write stories. Incomplete stories.

So these two phrase caught my attention today.

'Why fit in when you were born to stand out?'

and

'So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.'

---Dr. Seuss.

'you haven't read his books? SHAME ON YOU' - Lorax giving me the look

Come to think of it, I needs to go find his books and read.


Secondly,

Dreamt of a blood bath last night, about a group of people throwing rocks at each other and every single one of them were cut, bruised from head to toe. (come to think of it, i think some of them were zombies)

and during that blood bath I was worried about a test on the next day.


And I woke up, scaring myself about the never-existing test.

Aren't I suppose to be afraid of the bloody people trying to knock the door open to kill the people inside?



Nothing's wrong with me right?


That wasn't the first time I had these types of dreams.
Maybe Ry was right. I'm f*cked up in the inside.
Well then. Here's a picture of a zombie rabbit,

Cause it's cute. And zombie boy! cause i love his modeling art!
and a dope!

A beintot!

No comments:

Post a Comment