Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rise and fall, a must have.

So Manchester City won the Premier League Title.


I don't really care. I'm still a Manchester United fan, all the way to the ends of worlds!


And to those girls who tweeted about disappointed because ManCity won instead of ManUnited, GTFO.
Just because everybody's talking about it and you tweeting it on the finals is DOES NOT make you a Manchester United fan.


Something to comfort us along the way till the next season comes up,
We can't hog the tittle forever! A little charity work is good. Keep the karma chart clean! Plus, it's mother's day. Momma say sharing is good.


Till then, congrats to the champion2012. :)


Side note, made this for mom on Mother's day!
Did not take me long, and mom said it's delicious!

Pair this with a Bordeaux, heaven!




Side.Side note,
I didn't say it out loud, doesn't mean I don't feel the same.

You're important to me, alright? I will always love you no matter what.


Now I'll go scrape my tongue for admitting this in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment