Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm pretty pretty.



No, I'm not ashamed of myself, so therefore I took all these pictures.

Was trying to figure out why all those people would take pictures of themselves with webcam EVERYDAY, put it into boxes like this, and post it up on.  And try to get likes. (i guess)

Then put weird questions, or wierd sentences as caption.
For example:-
What should I do today?
-Well, how about take more picture and post it up?-
What should I eat today?
-Pictures of yourself. I bet its piled heaps in your iPad/Phone/Laptop-
I couldn't live without you, not even a day.
-Live with your photos. You'll never be lonely-
I LOOK UGLY TODAY! :(
-well, then, stop posting these pictures of yourself staring at the camera, making wierd faces. And stop expecting people to say 'NO, YOU LOOK SUPER PRETTY!'-


I guess they think they look super pretty.


Owh, and for those who type -I LOOK SO UGLY!- in their own pictures,
DELETE THE ALBUM ENTITLED: ME, MYSELF and I. that contained 92837483792384 pictures of yourself with the same pose in front of your laptop, in your toilet, in the car, on your bed, [seriously, need i go on?]


If I offended someone, sorry.
But deep down, you know I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment