Sunday, November 27, 2011

Adopt a Tiger

I'm an animal freak. Curse those who abuse animals. Especially the baby animals.

Adopted a tiger at the World Wildlife Funding website today.
Those eyes looking at you, melted.
Name's TIGGER! CUTE?? Not exactly is THIS tiger, its just a picture of a tiger cub.
I'm so exited, My heart's about to burst.

With only RM30 a month, I'd save a tiger cub already.
Yeap. I have my very own tiger. Who's somewhere, in the wild.
So to say.
I'm like a tiger momma now. roar.

Step by step, bit by bit, I'm helping the world to be a better place to live in.

CLICK HERE to adopt one yourself!

plus, i get a tiger plushie, and an adoption certificate.
I'll take it slow, then I'll adopt a panda, then a Turtle, then a ORANG UTAN! I'm so proud of MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment