Monday, July 23, 2012

ROADTRIP!

Couple of pics of the sakais and I on the random roadtrip. 

Finally a recent shot of us together. The noobs. (:


These are the lots that knew me before my new life. Yet, still stick with me like glue *cue song*


 My favourite shot of jumping.
 Me and the knucklehead of a best friend.
From my short hair to such a long one, we've stuck to each other.
 Fake daddy of the year award goes to THIS GUY!
 This guy gets better looking every year!


 My new favourite necklace! Incase you have no idea what is this, it's the Deathly Hallows. Go look it up. tsk.

Drew this at home. My sun has a boner, apparently. :/
 Last one about the Avatar, I promise. *crossedfingers*
Just to know that I have not genuinely smiled like that for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment