Sunday, January 8, 2012

Missing December, but January wasn't bad either.

It's JANUARY! December was a blast, but the first week of January was, well, exciting as well.

Whenever my friend asked me where was I, I'll name her a different place, resulting the reaction of: YOU GO OUT WAY TOO MUCH.



So. The most exciting thing would be.. FLY FM VISIT!
That's Ben, sitting down, and the one in green would be Phat Fabes! Interesting visit to the studio where they broadcast. We were in there, for a few times, when they were going on air, which was, AWESOME!
Trying to be bitchy. Not our thing eh!

And my first job as emcee manager, works out quite well, it seems!


Being with the DJs, I had the opportunity to learn, and do things that most people are dying to do.

And I realised most of my past posts are about the DJs.


It's not like I don't have friends outside the DJ club.


I DO.



*crying in the corner*



I really do.


*cricket singing*

No comments:

Post a Comment